diumenge, 30 de maig del 2010

Tourist interviews

1. Where are you from?
-I'm from Edinburgh in Scotland.
2. Are you on holidays here? Are you having a good time?
-Yes, yes, very good!

3. Why did you choose Catalonia for your holidays?
-Well I've been to lotsof different places in Spain but I hadn't been here.

4. Where are you staying?
-I'm staying jusr outside Figueres.

5. Are you with a group? How many people are you with?
-I'm just with my husband and ywo children.

6. How long are you staying in Catalonia/Spain?
-We've get two more weekks.

7. Do you speak Spanish or Catalan?
- No, no nothing.

8. Do you think people here speak good English?
-I think they speak very good english.

9. Have you visited other places in Catalonia/Spain?
-The others days wewent to Barcelona and tomorrow we want to go to Girona.

10. Which place did you like best?
-I liked Barcelona, very much but it's very busy.

11. Which didn't you like so much?
-I don't like the tourist areas very much.

12. What do you think of the Dali Museum?
- I've no been to the Dali Museum.

13. Do you like Catalan/Spanish food?
-Oh I like all food yes.

14. Have you bought any souvenirs?
- Yes, I've bought some things and postcards for my friends at home.

15. Are Catalans/Spanish friendly in your opinion?
- I think so yes, very friendly.

16. Would you like to come back again?
-Yes, I don't know if I came here, maybe another past of Spain.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada