divendres, 20 de novembre del 2009

My perfect holiday.

My Perfect holiday is to go The USA. New York is an enormous city. I want to see The Statue of Liberty, The Chrysler Building, the site of The Twin Towers. In California I want to visit Hollywood and the houses of famous people. I want to go to Miami to see all the rich people. In Florida I want to go to Disney World and The Epcott Center.

In America I will eat hamburgers, hot dogs and pizza. I will go to a basketball game of NBA. I will do alot of interesting things in America.

2 comentaris:

  1. Oh! I think Hollywood should be wonderful! When we are older we could organize this trip all friends!
    /KK
    Maria!

    ResponElimina
  2. Yes, very good holidays. If only i could go there...

    Yes Maria, we could make a travel all together

    Pablo...

    ResponElimina